September 30, 2016
- What is something important or interesting you learned this month?
- What are your plans for the holiday?
- We learned about China’s four regions, those are: desert, mountains, steppe and the plains and jungle. We also learned about natural resources. It means, something that is found in nature and can be used by people. We also learned about pandas, they spend 12-14 hours eating, and 2-3 hours playing. We learned about geography, it’s definition is, the study of earth’s climate, resources, products, people and landforms.
- I’m staying in Macau and will visit the new hotels.
- I learned how to write and in P.E. I learned how to do push-ups.
- I will go to my grandma’s house in Hu Lang to get yummy and spicy chili.
- I learned math, and in social studies I learned about landforms.
- During my holidays I will play cash royale.
- An interesting thing was when we made google slides about the four regions of China. What we learned for the regions of China is what they are, and about the climate and natural resources.
- What I will be doing on my holiday is going to the play in the new hotel Parisian. I will also be going to my dad’s house in China.
- Something important or interesting I learned this month is that there are four regions in China which are the steppe, desert, coastline and mountains.
- I am going to stay in Macau at my home and just hang around.
- I learned how to make lanterns and estimate in math. Also, we learned how to make a map of China using dough, and we learned about panda’s.
- I plan to read lots of books to reach my goal of 40 books by June.
- I learned about China this month. I learned about the landforms and the four regions of China!
- I’m planning to go to Beijing this holiday, or other places.
- I learned about China and the culture of Macau because we went to the panda pavilion and Lou Lim Ieoc garden.
- I will be playing soccer, video games, bowling, karate, clash royale and more.
- I learned that there is four regions in China, steppe, mountains, plains and desert.
- I am going to Japan for eight days.
~ I Ning
- I learned that you need to be patient in everything and to be honest.
- My family and I have decided to go to Guang Zhou.
- Something I learned this month is about the climate, coastline and mountains of China. Something interesting we did was the hand art, because I really enjoyed it. I also learned a lot in math, such as how to round numbers.
- I am going to Hong Kong, to smiggle and I’ll also go to Taiwan.
- Something interesting month was the panda pavilion and the regions of China.
- I am going to Shanghai.
- I learned that I am hungry all of the time, and that I kind of like Mandarin. I also learned about China.
- My plan for the holiday is to go to Taiwan and to sleep a lot.
- I really think Social Studies is interesting. Now I have a passion for geography because I love learning all about land, regions among other things.
- I will stay at home and read books, teach my parents tennis, relax and play all day. At least I don’t have to wake up so early! But I will miss the school, friends and teachers, even though it’s just one week.
~ Qian Yu
- I learned about China such as the mountains, steppe, plains and desert.
- During break I’m going to read, play and do kumon, play on the ipad and watch TV as well, but my mom is going to make me do a lot work too. Nooooo